Sunday, February 26, 2012

Birdhouse - Scrapbook Sinners

Hi All,

Last post for today, as I have to complete my Febraury ATC swaps and have them in the mail by tomorrow. This is short and sweet, just thought I would share a lovely little project that we created in a class on Friday at Scrapbook Sinners. It was very quick and not too difficult to make. If you want more info you can leave a comment, or contact me or visit the Scrapbook Sinners new blog http://scrapbooksinners.blogspot.com.au/ and leave them some love.

Little birdhouse:




Thanks for visiting. Remember if you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me, only to happy to chat.

Cheers
  

post signature

2 comments :

  1. This is just gorgeous Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, its Beck. I hope you dont mind but I have borrowed your pics to put on the Scrapbook Sinners blog as example for next Tuesday class as I havent had a chance to take any in the shop. Thanks :) gorgeous work on here! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Cheers :)