Sunday, February 19, 2012

Strut your Cuts Weeks 7

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a great week. My entry for week 7 is a very simple card. I didn't enter last week as I have sold my cricut and waiting for my new Expression 2 to arrive. For this week's challenge, I didn't have any of the listed carts so I found a cut of THANKS that I made from George prior to sending it off to its new home with my cricut. The challenge for me was to try and keep the card simple as I loooovvvve lots of embellishments.

  
This is so not me this card, no flowers, no glitter glue. I embossed the THANKS with the small dots folder in my cuttlebug, added a couple of brads, a rub on and a small butterfly. 

Hopefully I will have one of the carts for week 8, as well as a cricut to cut with.

Thanks for visiting, bye for now.

 post signature

1 comment :

  1. Hi Leanne, I like this card because it is simple! Love your blog too, its looking beautifull - Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Cheers :)