Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just Checking In

Hi all, I have been AWOL for the last couple of weeks, and don't have anything to show today. Completed my March ATC cards and my  LO challenge for the shop (Scrapbook Sinners) but forgot to take a photo. I have also been catching up on some unfinished family history pages. Will take pho
tos soon.
Unpacked my Stampin up goodies and also reorganised the craftroom (again). I have already written up an order for stampin up, love the punches and matching stamps.

Going to Paperific on the 30th and 31st with my good friend Robyn, we have booked an apartment across the road, can't wait.

Leonie at Scrapbook Sinners has recieved and amazing order of flowers, from I am Roses, believe me they are amazing, and she is selling them for very good prices. I will check back in at the weekend.

Cheers
post signature

1 comment :

  1. and what fun we had Leanne! Can't wait to play with our new stash and products!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Cheers :)