Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scrapbook Sinners - February Challenge

Hi, I have finally managed to complete the monthly challenge. Okay it is a few days late, but it is the first one I have completed. The  challenge is a monthly kit, for $12.00, you receive paper and embellishments to use. You can only use what is in the kit although you can use any inks, paints, stamps etc. Each one has a word or phrase that has to appear somewhere in the project. Febraury's was Country.



My other news this week is that I have signed up as a Stampin Up Demonstrator. I am really excited about this as I love their stuff. Waiting for my kit to arrive, will share with you all when it does.
Have a great week.

Cheers


post signature

3 comments :

  1. Hi Leanne, this is such a beautifull page. It réally feels "country". Its lovely and I love the flowers and chook!
    Looking forward to next weekend, have a nice tidy room!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn, i really enjoyed doing this page. Hope your day goes wll at work. Also looking forward to Saturday.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your win...this page was always a winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Cheers :)